The Historic Church Street Law Offices are located in the former home of the son of the first settler in Elkhorn, Wisconsin, Daniel Bradley, who came to Elkhorn in 1837. Located on 6 South Church Street, the building was constructed in 1870 and was the was the family home of Henry and Nancy Bradley. It is built of yellow brick in the Italianate style and has served as both a house and an inn.
The building has been carefully preserved and maintained over the years, and was converted from a family residence to law offices over twenty years ago. Historic Church Street Law Offices is the location of the independent offices of Attorney Mark E. Sostarich and Attorney Tim Mistrioty.